WATER TREATMENT (DECORE+POREFLON)
- Low operating cost.
- Wide range of application for treated water.
- Reliable and consistent quality of treated water.
- Wide range of applications
- Re-charging aquifer, Irrigation, Dilution water for polymer flooding, Water for steam Pro-duced used in Enhanced Oil Recovery.
- Process flexibility
- RO system can be added on if higher quality of water is needed.
- Modular design
- High reliability, easy maintenance, easy expansion, high operational flexibility.
- DECORE (EC/EF)
- Highly effective and efficient in removing oil and grease (as high as 95% removal)
- Remove significant amount of oil whereby reducing the loading on subsequent treatment processes -> low chances of membrane fouling, higher flux rate, longer membrane life span.
- No chemical added -> environment friendly, lower operating costs, minimal change to chemical properties of oil sludge therefore higher chances of oil recovery.
- Easy operation -> simple process tuning (Voltage and current) easy process optimization to match influent quality
- Easy operation -> lower cost of monitoring and control instrumentation.
- Small footprint -> Suitable for Onshore as well as offshore installation.
- Multi-function -> Coagulation, oxidation, disinfection and floatation occur simultaneously.
- POREFLON (MF)
- Physical separation -> reliable and consistent quality of treated water
- Use of PTFE material -> oil resistant, longer life span, ease of cleaning -> lower operat-ing costs
- Acting as pre-treatment to RO system, if higher quality of water is needed at lower quantity
- PTFE = Polytetrafluoroethylene
- Chemical Resistance (Stable against all acids, alkalis and solvents)
- Heat Resistance (--90°C - 260°C)
- Non Stick
- High mechanical property
PTFE has 8 to 10 times higher tensile strength than other common membrane materi-als such as PVDF, PSF and PE.
Higher strength -> longer life -> lower operation costs
- High chemical resistance
PTEE material is resistant to many types of chemicals including NaOH, HCl, HNO3, NH3, NaClO4, Acetone, Methylene Chloride, H2SO4. This means that there are more cleaning options Complete recovery and lower maintenance cost
- High flux rate
The non-stick PTEE material allows more through-flow filtration for produced water whereas other materials are more prone to oil fouling
-> High efficiency, High resistant to oil fouling, High recovery.
- High heat resistant
high temperature resistant enables filtration up to 90°C excellent for use in high ambient temperature conditions
- Easy Handing
Unlike other membrane materials, it is possible to keep dry in storage No solvent replacement, Long storage period, Lightweight.
With DECORE + POREFLON technology, the produced water is no longer a waste stream that requires expensive and problematic disposal. The treated water is not only environmental friendly and safe to dispose, it is now possible to turn it into a value stream.